1. What is IREEED?
IREEED is an online, publicly available database of incentives and policies pertaining to renewable energy and energy efficiency that are offered or established by the central and state governments.
2. What policies and incentives does IREEED include?
IREEED summarizes the policies of renewable energy and energy efficiency published by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) and other State Nodal Agency (SNA) and State Designated Agency (SDA).
3. Does IREEED provide any regulations related to renewable energy?
Yes, information on Feed in Tariff (FIT), Renewable Purchase Obligations (RPOs), and Open Access (OA) regulations pertaining to renewable energy are included in IREEED.
4. Does IREEED distribute news?
Yes, we distribute news through Twitter
5. Does IREEED provide information related to draft policies and regulations?
No, IREEED does not provide information on policies and regulations that are currently in draft stages. We would suggest contacting the relevant government agency or regulatory body to learn more about policies and regulations that are in draft stages.
6. How can I use IREEED to search for policies relating to a specific type of project, such as small hydro power or biomass?
Click on the Database Search Button
on the left navigation bar to search the complete database. If you are only interested in renewable energy or energy efficiency, you can immediately narrow the search by clicking on the relevant search box on the left navigation bar beneath the database search button.